Event Influencer Duties
- All kifoodie Event Influencers must complete an application
- Attend a Healthy Little Cooks Event (with your smart phone + charger)
- Checkin with your Influencer Coordinator to pick up your kifoodie Influencer VIP badge, brand checklist and instructions
- Visit your brands table or booth to network and pick up your gifts
- Post 2-3 photos creative photos featuring brand’s products on 2 of your social media platforms with designated @mentions
- Snap at least 1 video of your brand using FB Live, YouTube or GIF and share on your social media page
- Complete a post event questionnaire
SEEKING: HLC & kifoodie Event Influencers
Use Your Voice to help kids and teens eat healthier and live more fit lifestyles, get free products and meet brand ambassadors.
- ARE YOU active on social media and a parent or student with communication, social marketing and online marketing interests with at least 2000 followers?
- Do you have a passion for food, nutrition, kids and fitness or just like to talk about new products and events online?
- Do you want to share your opinions on new healthy foods, snacks and kitchen gadgets designed to help kids and families eat healthier?
- Are you between the ages of 13-30 with 2 active social media accounts on either Facebook, Twitter, Youtube or Instagram
kifoodie Event Influencer Benefits
- A VIP pass to our events with perks!
- Special gift bags with free products from our favorite Brand Supporters
- Access to VIP room with catered lunch or breakfast with an area for you to take pictures, videos and report on your favorite brands
- An opportunity to meet and network with your favorite Brand Ambassadors
An opportunity to build your online audience with high quality retweets, likes and mentions promoted by your favorite brands.
- An opportunity to be a voice for amazing products that champion healthy eating and fit lifestyles.