Kid Ambassador Application
Since 2010, Healthy Little Cooks has taught over 15,000 kids how to cook healthy and we’re seeking Kid Ambassadors to teach and promote healthy cooking in their neighborhood and community. Though our Every Kid Can Cook program, EKCC Kid Ambassadors are kids ages 7-16 (along with the help of their parents) who love to cook, want to help other kids learn about eating healthy, have contagious personalities and participate in national monthly EKCC virtual meetings and training programs.
Kid Ambassadors are:
- EKCC Brand Ambassadors in their state/community.
- Passionate about healthy cooking, nutrition.
- Kids ages 5-16 (with at least one supportive guardian/parent).
- Will host at least eight (8) cooking demonstrations and one (1) hands-on cooking class or creative cooking event in your community.
- Be available for media interviews and promotional opportunities in your community.
- Develop at least six (6) healthy recipes along with a 2-3 minute cooking video that represents you and/or your community food culture.
- Participate and sometimes lead monthly conference calls with peers.
- Commit to fulfill all EKCC Kid Ambassador requirements for 12-months.
Kid Ambassadors receive:
- Premium McCormick Spice rack.
- EKCC Cooking Essentials Pack (apron, cooking essentials, disposables)
- EKCC promotion materials
- Eight (8) EKCC recipes, free of the top 8 food allergies, budget friendly and heat-free.
- Eight (8) $20 grocery gift cards.
- Monthly training and support.
States for 2018: (program will expand in 2019)
Primary: Michigan, Texas, Louisiana, New Jersey, California, Ohio, Georgia, North Carolina, Washington DC
Secondary: Alabama, West Virginia, Mississippi, Delaware