Kid Ambassador Mentor
Since 2010, Healthy Little Cooks has taught over 15,000 kids how to cook healthy and we’re seeking Culinary Mentors to support EKCC Kid Ambassadors in their community. EKCC Mentors are in the culinary and nutrition field, are chefs, culinary trainers, teachers, nutritionists and dietitians who love to cook, understand the value of healthy cooking and want to support kid culinary leaders.
EKCC Culinary Mentors are
- Caring and patient culinary professionals
- Passionate about healthy cooking, nutrition.
- Graduated from culinary school, Registered Dietitian, have training and experience as a Dietitian, Certified Nutritionist, Culinary Nutrition Expert (CNE) or Culinary arts teacher.
- Help Kid Ambassadors uncover cooking demonstration opportunities in your community and be present to support the demonstration.
- Be available for media interviews and promotional opportunities in your community.
- Support Kid Ambassador Cooking Demonstrations via training, recipe development, culinary guidance, product and equipment usage, etc.
- Participate in monthly conference calls with EKCC team and other Mentors.
- Co-point-of-contact for new cooking demonstration request in your area.
- Commit to fulfill all Mentor requirements for 12-months.
EKCC Culinary Mentors receive:
- Premium McCormick Spice rack.
- Profile on Healthy Little Cooks with link to your program/website.
- Monthly training and support.
Target States for 2017:
Primary: Michigan, Texas, Louisiana, New Jersey, California, Ohio, Georgia, North Carolina, Washington DC