Now that summer is here and the kids are out of school, it’s the perfect time to get into the kitchen and start cooking up healthy and delicious meals and snacks that the whole family will enjoy! Start out your culinary journey with fresh ingredients, but be sure not to neglect the equipment you’ll need on your cooking adventures. Here’s a list of 9 essential gadgets
to keep handy in your kitchen to help you cook…and cook…and cook some more!
1. Blender– great for making smoothies, milkshakes, salad dressing, as well as for pulsing and blending liquids (hot or cold) for cooking purposes.
2. Food Processor– a multi-purpose tool for a variety of cooking needs, including puréeing, grinding, shredding, chopping…and blending!
3. Popsicle Mold– the ideal gadget for freezing (and eating) your favorite summer treats.
4. Clear (See-Through) Pitcher– best for mixing and serving fun summertime drinks
5. Mini Pie Maker– perfect for making individually sized pies, whether for dessert, dinner, or breakfast.
6. Large Cups and Straws– great for drinking blended drinks, smoothies, and shakes.
7. Electric Griddle– used for the indoor grilling of food.
8. Nut Bag– this gadget is designed specifically for making homemade nut milks.
9. Mason Jars– these jars can be used for a multitude of purposes, including drinking, canning, pickling, storing, sprouting, soaking, and mixing.
[share title=”Share This!” socials=”facebook, twitter, google, pinterest, bookmark” class=”” icon_type=”fade” ]