CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH HEALTHY LITTLE COOKS, LLC
Healthy Little Cooks. LLC manages the websites for HealthyLittleCooks.com, Kifoodie.com and AskCoachKim.com (personal brand). We work to inspire and educate kids and their families to cook healthier through hosting and promoting events, deliver learning opportunities at schools and community organizations, providing resources for parents and food tasting opportunities for families.
WHAT WE EXPECT OF OUR TEAM
- Think creatively and quickly
- Be excellent at solving problems.
- Grow, innovate and repeat (no status-quo in our kitchen)
- Work hard and do things the right way
- Be a role model (kids are watching)
QUALITIES WE REQUIRE IN EVERYONE
- Sense of urgency and passion for healthy living
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced style
- Resourcefulness and can-do attitude
- High level of ownership, accountability and detail
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
We’re hiring multiple instructors/trainers to be apart of the Every Kid Can Cook Team to lead cooking demonstrations each month. This person must have a background or passion in nutrition, health education and families. This is a highly visible position and retries someone who is outgoing and loves to have fun when cooking. Instructors do not have to have a professional culinary experience. Their duties include:
- Teach cooking demonstration classes. Most classes are in the evening between 4-7pm Monday – Thursday in the Baltimore/Washington DC area
- Teach summer classes. These classes will also include Saturday mornings at various Farmer’s Markets
- Be highly visible. This requires someone who loves to talk, smile and have fun when cooking with food.
HOW TO APPLY – HELP US KNOW YOU.
Please apply by emailing the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cover letter & resume outlining what you can contribute to the team.
- Relevant links to your website, blog, and/or other social media.
- In the body of your email or by video (preferred) please answer the following questions:
- What excited you most about joining our team?
- What do you love about kids, cooking, working with schools or nutrition?
- What makes you super awesome?
- What makes you a little weird?
- What is your ultimate dream job?
We will only be contacting those that we wish to interview.
Thank you in advance for your interest in working with us and taking the time to apply.