Cooking Method: Oven
Special Diet: Vegetarian
Share This Recipe
"I call this dish a 'Treatzza' because it's a pizza dough with berries and fruit toppings and a banana sauce. It's a healthy treat that everyone will like and you can eat it breakfast or dessert!"
- 2 cups warm water
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons yeast
- 5 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 whole ripe bananas
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup fresh mango
- 1 cup fresh green grapes
- 1 cup fresh blue berries
- 1 cup fresh blackberries
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/2 cup spinach
- 1/2 cup diced yellow pepper
1. Pour 2 cups warm water in to large bowl. Add yeast and sugar and let sit 5 minutes.
2. Add flour and salt and mix thoroughly to form dough. Set aside at least 30 minutes.
3. Roll out dough to fit 8-inch pizza pan, transfer to pizza pan, and form a crust.
4. Bake crust for 8 minutes, and then allow to cool.
5. Cut up pepper, mango, grapes and blackberries to bite size pieces for Treatzza toppings.
6. Blend banana and spinach in the Nutribullet or blender for 30-45 seconds until blended.
7. Once crust is cooled, spread banana and spinach mixture onto pizza crust (like you would pizza sauce!)
8. Top with pepper, mango, grapes and blackberries in rainbow circles.
9. Sprinkle with cinnamon, cut into slices and enjoy!
About the Chef
Age: 6 – Maryland
Why is healthy cooking important to you?